Effective One-to-One Learning
Spanish Courses Sevilla’s programs maximise your potential to learn whichever marketing segment you are learning. They not only prepare you before your individual marketing course but also help you to develop strategies for continued learning afterwards.
Marketing: All facets of digital marketing
Power Course: Full-time intensive courses including a working lunch
Quick Course: Full-day programmes
Brief Course: Half-day language programmes
Starting dates: First Tuesday of each Month
Our marketing programmes are developed to meet the course requirements of each participant, taking into account such practical areas as:
• your current digital marketing level
• your experience of marketing education
• how you will be using marketing – for local or national, for social events or just for getting your word around your friends
• whether you will be producing reports
• whether you need specific technical marketing analysis in your work
Power Course – A five-day full-time course starting at 08.30 to 16.30 including breaks for meals. These courses offer maximum exposure to digital marketing and are the most productive way to achieve rapid results.
Quick Course – A full-day intensive marketing programme touching on the each specific segment, which still leave room for review and self-study. Typical course times are from 08.30 to 18.00 including a two 45 minute meal breaks.
Brief Course – A half-day programme providing initial development and understanding of core marketing elements Course times are 08.30 – 12.30; 13.30 – 17.30. Dates are advised upon booking enquiry
Find out more about the training process here:
Benefits of an Individual Digital Marketing Courses
• Maximises the return on time and money invested in digital marketing education
• Details tangible progress in digital marketing competence in a short period of time
• Provides effective individual strategies for digital marketing education
• Enables busy people to allow time for quality education & plan around their family or work lives.