Flexible Development Programs To Suit All Lifestyles
We realise that at times your work & family obligations can change, so we have created the Digital Marketing Development Program that can be taken at your own pace.
These part-time courses are developed to work around you and your changing commitments. They allow you to learn digital marketing in the time that you have available. You simply choose when you are able study.
Courses: All digital marketing segments
Program: Part-time education, at your pace. No longer than 6 months
Content: Practical digital marketing strategies & systems
Starting Dates: Available at any time upon request
The development programs flexibility means you can use time between lessons to use the theory & practical education learned at work – giving you the ability to see what areas you may need to improve upon.
Should you find your obligations & commitment’s change and you have more time available in the future, you can choose to combine the development program with our more intensive individual tuition digital marketing courses.
What do the programmes cover?
Taught by experienced digital marketing professionals the courses typically cover:
• Website Search Engine Optimisation – On-page, Off-page, Link Building
• Local Business Rankings – Google My Business submission, Citation building
• Organic Rankings – Page Authority & Domain Authority analysis, Authority linking
• Social Media Marketing – Development & implementation of social media strategies.
Who are they for?
For those who:
• Are unable to commit the time to complete the intensive full-time programs
• Are unable to commit to the same times each week
• Don’t require the need to complete training in one go and can spread lessons over a longer period
What are the key benefits?
• Education is flexible
• You can spread the education over a longer period of time
• The ability to use your time outside the course for self-study or to practise your digital marketing strategies either at work or on your own individual projects
Where can I study?
For more information please contact your nearest centre